I use GT85 to clean and lubricate my chucks, lathe beds, quills etc. Spray on and use to loosen dirt and compacted dust etc, use a tooth brush or a set of my Stanley Abrasive Brush Sets to remove stubborn debris, wipe clean, the spray another coat to maintain, do not wipe this final coat, let the solvent evaporate leaving behind a PTFE coating.
- Powerful water displacing formulation flushes out dirt more effectively.
- Lubricates every metal and composite part with long lasting protective PTFE coating. Safe on carbon frames too.
- Cleans and maintains tools and power tools
- Adequate for driving out moisture from electrical systems
- Great for cables, levers, shocks, derailleurs, cassette, chain.
- Protects and lubricates.
- Unique perfume giving non-oily smell.
- Rust and corrosion prevention
- Rust and grime cleaner
- Perfect for cleaning and maintaining engines
- Loosens stuck bolts and joints
- Fixes any squeaks
- Protects all moving parts
- Brings back the shine to surfaces
GT85 SPRAY USES
- Lubricating, cleaning and maintaining all types of bicycles, motorcycles, engines, car parts, tools, heavy-duty machines
- Bringing back the shine to metal, chrome and plastic surfaces
- Protecting surfaces against dirt, moisture, rust and corrosion
- Great for loosening stuck parts